Local Community Center needs your help!
Assistance is needed with front desk duties; special events; and in the Cyber Center, for members of the LGBT community and its allies.
Flexible days and times available. Weekdays and Saturdays; daytime and evening hours.
Front Desk- greet guests at the Center and answer general questions. Monitor incoming calls and sign ins; and help with basic administrative tasks. Must be friendly, and welcoming. The Center has needs on Weekdays 10 am- 8 pm and Saturdays from 10 am- 2 pm
Cyber Center- monitor and supervise users in the Cyber Center. Helping answer computer related questions and troubleshoot for printers and computers. Prefer knowledge with online resources, search engines; job searching and resume building experience. The Center has needs on Weekdays 10 am- 8 pm and Saturdays from 10 am- 2 pm
Special Events- Assist the Center with community events, representing the LGBT Community Center. Answer basic questions, its programs and services, opportunities to get involved, and donor opportunities. Flexible schedule- some evening and weekend opportunities.
Mandatory background checks for some volunteer roles.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Provide accounting expertise to...
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Help Spanish speakers prepare...
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!