Human Resources Volunteer Experience Specialist
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the Volunteer Experience Specialist is an integral part in the success of Advance Social Innovation. The Volunteer Experience Specialist works to effectively manage the volunteer engagement, retention, and separation process. Our Volunteer Experience Specialist possess the following competencies self-starter attitude, strategic, action oriented, quick learner, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, multitasker, and strong communication skills.
- Responsible for tracking new volunteer engagement levels:
- Works closely with the Onboarding team to stay abreast of new volunteers.
- Administers the 30-day engagement Survey for new volunteers.
- Recommends on interventions to reduce infant mortality of volunteers.
- Responsible for managing the Volunteer Separation Process.
- Tracks all volunteer separations by entering data into appropriate spreadsheet.
- Provides exit survey to all volunteers who resign and dismiss employee in company intranet.
- Strategically implements solutions to engage volunteers to reduce turnover.
- Creates and reports analytics and key data to the leadership teams on a monthly basis.
- Spearheads volunteer engagement process and produce virtual initiatives for volunteers.
- Benchmarks virtual volunteer work practices by analyzing trends in the market and recommending best practices.
- Minimum of 7 hours volunteer engagement per week.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in experience working in Human Resources preferred, along with performance management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data entry and reporting experience. Ability to report actionable data for continued improvement.
- A strong track record as being strategic.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- 7 hours per week