Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy interacting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will support the registered nurses:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
Golden West Retirement Community clinic reoccurs twice a month on the 2 nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month from 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Golden West Retirement Community
1055 Adams Circle
Boulder, CO 80303
Apply today for more information on becoming a Wellness Clinic Volunteer:
Thanks for reviewing our ad, and we look forward to having you join our volunteer team.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours monthly
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Receptionist Wanted for Clear...
- Harvey Park Rec Center, 2nd...
- Eastern Star Masonic Community,...
- Written Spanish Translation...
- Receptionist Needed @ Golden...
- Foothills Peak Community &...
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Healthcare Receptionist Needed @...
- Coach Others to Improve Balance...
- Golden West, 2nd and 4th...