Volunteer from home! Helping animals. Use your knowledge to help animals and people!
DONATE TO THIS
58 people are interested
- Do you love animals?
- Do you want to volunteer from home?
- Do you enjoy watching wildlife in your backyard and learning about our native Texas wildlife?
- Would you enjoy being a part of a community of other like-minded volunteers?
- The DFW Wildlife Coalition provides volunteers with training on urban wildlife, natural history and urban ecology of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area.
- In the past three years we have helped over 10,000 callers with their questions about wildlife. Calls are forwarded to volunteers who answer calls from the comfort of their own home. A typical shift is 2-hours long.
- Volunteers educate the public on the natural history of our urban wildlife and provide solutions for human:wildlife conflicts.
- Our volunteers save lives every day when they help a caller find a permitted wildlife rehabilitator for an injured squirrel, help the caller reunite a fallen baby bird back into it's nest, or provide humane solutions for wildlife conflicts instead of trapping and removal.
- If you love animals and enjoy helping people learn how to have more positive experiences with nature, then contact us about our next orientatin training class.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Dallas-Fort Worth MetroplexP.O. Box 833523Richardson, TX 75082
- People 55+