Use your creative, adaptive, and attentive social media skills along with our marketing plan to grow Mission Generations online outreach. Enhance Mission Generation’s presence through commonly used content management tools.
Duties and responsibilities
- Post engaging content, promote events and fundraising opportunities, and manage fan interactions on various social media websites.
- Research new social media features and trends to grow knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Support Marketing Director in creating and scheduling relevant content as needed.
- Monitor and post comments on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Learn and implement social media optimization including keyword analysis as needed.
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings to expand MG’s overall marketing efforts.
- Additional functions as requested by supervisor
- Working knowledge of Mission Generation ministries and passionate about the faith based nonprofit sector.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. An ability to establish rapport and instill confidence and trust.
- Positive attitude and highly motivated to learn.
- Knowledge of social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and other emerging platforms.
- Video creation and editing is not required but a plus
- Donor Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 4-6 hours a week. Time and days flexible