Graze in Peace Farm Animal Rescue and Learning Center in southern Maine is in need of skilled animal and people lovers to join our team of volunteers. Please send us a message if you have experience in the following areas and want to help us out:
- Nonprofit Fundraising: Work with the board of directors to setup and implement a comprehensive fundraising plan. Must have other nonprofit fundraising experience and be an organized self-starter.
- Social Media: Looking for someone with experience designing and implementing a social media strategy with knowledge of how to grow our online number of followers and donors.
- Education and Outreach: Looking for farm animal advocates to help us build our community presence and promote our mission of compassion for all beings. Responsibilities will include cultivating relationships with other southern Maine organizations and developing presentational materials to deliver to schools and community groups.
- Resource Development / Management
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours / week minimum. Hours are flexible.
- Would like a 6 month commitment for these lead volunteer opportunities.