Our Chapter Director coordinates photo shoots at our partner hospital in Miami (Nicklaus Children's Hospital).
Photo sessions are scheduled by the Hospital (in conjunction with the local Chapter Director) every other month. Typically, 10 to 20 children are photographed during a 3-4 hour hospital session from 9AM-1PM.
Children are photographed individually and then with their supporters such as siblings, parents, grandparents, and special friends. The children often asked to be photographed with their favorite nurse or doctor. Each family is given a complete set of 4x6 proofs, one 8x12 image and a link to download all of their images digitally.
- Scheduling, facilitating and attending monthly photo sessions
- Interfacing with hospital staff
- Scheduling and communicating with volunteer photographers and stylists
- Raising annual chapter dues of $2,500 (assisted by the National Office)
- Time commitment - 5 hours/month
- Program Management
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 5-7 hours/ month
- bi-lingual (Spanish); ability to use an iPad and email; background check;