Workshop Leaders Needed
55 people are interested
The Mobile Family Success Center of Middlesex County provides FREE educational and fun activities to the community. We serve all of Middlesex County but focus on East Brunswick, Edison, North Brunswick, Piscataway, and Sayreville.
We are currently seeking volunteers to lead workshops, crafts, and classes. All of our activities center around our core services that include Health, Parent/Child Activities & Parent Education, Employment, Housing, Life Skills, Advocacy, and Information & Referral.
We have some specific workshop & activity ideas in mind but are open to any and all ideas and offers. Below are some activities we currently conduct or hope to conduct with the right volunteer:
- Health related workshops geared toward youth/adults/seniors
- Easy, healthy recipe demonstrations
- Cupcake/Cookie decorating demos
- Crafts/Games/Workshops for parents & children or seniors
- Self Defense/Safety tips for eldery/adult/children
Please visit our website and social media pages to see our monthly calendars and activities.
We'll work with your schedule.
26 Safran AvenueEdison, NJ 08837
- Elder care
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Youth Services
- Events are generally 1 hour each.
- Complete an application and interview.