Food Pantry Volunteers, Food Pantry assistance, office support and drivers!
7 people are interested
We are looking for volunteers to assist us in our Food Pantry and Food Pantry Drivers.
These important positions assists in Food Pantry serving our clients, helping in office, bringing clients to other local Food Pantries and assisting with food pick ups. A CAPTAIN vehicle may be available for use; volunteers need to be cleared to drive for our agency.
Please contact Ava at 518-399-4624 or email@example.com if you can help.
About CAPTAIN Community Human Services
5 Municipal Plaza, Suite 3, Clifton Park, NY 12065, US
CAPTAIN Community Human Services supports and empowers young people, adults and families in their journey to personal growth and self-sufficiency.
- Provides shelter, support and aftercare services to teens at the CAPTAIN Youth Shelter Home.
- Provides families in our community with emergency assistance to be sure they have food and shelter.
- Works with Shenendehowa teens, providing opportunities for community service and safe, fun activities for the community.
- Serves free meals to children during the summer; provides homework help and enrichment programs for school age children throughout the school year at the Outreach Center.
- Makes contact with youth, providing support, referral and intervention through CAPTAIN's Street Outreach program.
We'll work with your schedule.
CAPTAIN Community Human Services5 Municipal Plaza Suite 3Clifton Park, NY 12065
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Once or twice a week.