G.I.R.L.S. Leadership Development Group Mentor
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
2755 Sawnee Ave.Buford, GA 30518
- Participate in two group mentoring sessions each month lasting at least 1.5 hours per session
- Work collaboratively with Group Leader to set up and restore meeting area, serve refreshments, and distribute handouts and supplies.
- Participate in workshops by advising, sharing with, and listening to mentees.
- Assist with check-in and check-out process at each session.
- Participate in special program wide events and projects such as community service projects and leadership workshops and experiential learning activities.
- Attend Group Mentor initial training and participate in any additional training and planning meetings during the program year.
- Participate in a year-end program evaluation meeting.
- Engage in 1:1 mentoring as requested/needed.
- Time Committment 3 to 4.5 hrs. a month
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 4.5 hrs./mth
Report this opportunity