- Host two program sessions each month lasting at least 1.5 hours per session excluding set up and clean up. The Group Leaders must be present at each session.
- Use approved curriculum and learning activities for each session.
- Work collaboratively with the Program Coordinator to ensure proper resources are available for the program activities. This includes: reserving the facility, bringing handouts, refreshments, and supplies to the sessions.
- Set up for each session; clean up after each session.
- Manage the check-in/check-out process. At least one Group Leader or Mentor must remain present with participants until they check-out with the parents.
- Research, evaluate, and make recommendations for program improvement
- Facilitate workshops or secure appropriate guest speakers (Guest speakers must be pre-approved by the Executive Directors.)
- Complete and submit evaluation, attendance, and program summary forms no more than five days after each session.
- Participate in special program wide events and projects such as community service, leadership workshops and experiential learning activities.
- Remain in contact with and respond to all correspondence from the Executive Directors in a timely manner. Keep Executive Directors informed of all meeting, project, and event information and schedule deviations.
- Attend Group Leader initial training and participate in any additional training and planning meetings during the program year.
- Follow up on client referrals to onboard girls into the group. Make at least three (3) attempts to onboard the client.
- Participate in a year-end program evaluation meeting.
- Group Leaders may be eligible for a stipend at the end of the program
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2x's a month for school year