OFT seeks an energetic Volunteer Director. This person will be the first point of contact with all new volunteers! You will be responsible for the following:
- Write and answer all initial volunteer emails
- Follow up to ensure our volunteers are properly vetted with a background check and complete the standard volunteer paperwork
- Lead initial in person meeting alongside Volunteer Engagement Coordinator
Once the volunteer becomes an official 'OFT Angel’, the Volunteer Engagement Coordinator will make sure the volunteer is engaged and happy with their role in the organization.
This position will serve administrator for the background check service and be responsible for any job postings on VolunteerMatch.org. Also responsible for monthly check-in emails. Must be familiar with Google Drive and (Excel) spreadsheets.
It is crucial that the Volunteer Director responds to our new volunteers in a timely fashion. If you are organized and punctual, this is the position for you!
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 Hours per week