Looking for a place to volunteer?
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where404 West Meeting StreetLancasterLancaster, SC 29720
Agap? Hospice Volunteers make a difference.....
..........One life at a time.
Can you spare a few hours each month to help hospice patients and their families in our community?
Volunteers can help in many ways:
- Patient Comfort and Companionship
- Unconditional Love, Smiles and Laughter
- Listening, Reading, Music, and Playing Board Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Dog Therapy
- Special Projects
- Bereavement Support
- Clerical/Administrative Support
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours per month
- 2 Step TB test is required