WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3900 Woodland AvenueVoluntary Service (135)Philadelphia, PA 19141
In addition to working with volunteers and coordinating different events and activities, the Voluntary Service team also accepts, acknowledges, and processes donations for Veterans on an almost daily basis. We are seeking support to help organize donations, coordinate donation drop offs, issue acknowlegement letters, update needs lists, and work with internal departments for items needed for events. In addition to these tasks, we are seeking someone who is a strong writer to create posts for social media with our Medical Media department in order to acknowledge and thank our donors.
This is a great opportunity for a college student or grad student seeking more experience in donor management, human services, healthcare marketing, fundraising, marketing, and public relations.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 hours per week
- Nurse Aide
- Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- Volunteers helping Veterans
- Red Coat Ambassadors/Information...
- Attention SEWERS!
- Pet Therapy Escorts
- Gallery of Honored Memories...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Short Procedure Unit (SPU)...
- Community Service...
- Historical Artifacts...
- Development Ambassador
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone Volunteer...