Metro Leadership League works with 8 th through 12 th grade girls to help them recognize their inner greatness.
MLL meets weekly throughout the school year with girls to support them in their
Personal Development, Leadership Development and Professional Development. There are planned programs supporting a five-year curriculum preparing the girls for educational and job success after high school. In addition, the girls plan and conduct community service projects.
What do Coaches/Mentors do?
- Regularly attend MLL meetings during the school year (Wednesdays, either 1-3:30pm or 3-5pm).
- Work beside 2-4 girls....support them.....mentor them through the programs during the meeting.
- Share your success story and be an example for the girls in the program
What does it take to be a Coach/Mentor?
- Desire to work with teen girls
- Sense of Humor!
If you are interested in becoming an MLL Coach/Mentor....or if you would like additional information, please reach out to us!
Beth Roberts 314-239-3689 Infocus3@earthlink.net
Potential is universal. Opportunity is not.
- People Skills
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Wednesday afternoons throughout school year