Reduce childhood hunger while having fun with kids at the Dallas Public Libraries' After School Program!
Apply online: https://americorps.equalheart.org/AmericorpApplication_fall2017.html
We are looking for dedicated individuals to serve as Youth EngagementAmeriCorps Memberswith the Dallas Public Libraries. Members make a difference in the community by distributing free meals provided by Equal Heart, planning and leading exciting activities and tutoring children at their respective library branch.
- Age 17 or older
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Able to commit to 20 hours/week (depending on location, some Saturdays are required)
- Able to start on September 11th
- Must serve 20 hours/week through May 26th, 2018 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- $4,725 Living Allowance, paid in bi-weekly payments of $255
- $2,215 Education Award, paid at end of term (May 26th) and can be used for existing student loans or future education expenses like tuition and books
- Leadership experience in the service sector
Successful candidates should be:
- interested in making a difference in the Dallas community
What is AmeriCorps?
AmeriCorps is a national community service program allowing individuals to give back to their community and get paid for it!
- Child Development
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Apply online: https://americorps.equalheart.org/AmericorpApplication_fall2017.html