Volunteer at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore (University)
20 people are interested
Volunteers are critical to Habitat’s success! At our University ReStore, we have many opportunities for individuals looking for committed volunteer role. If you are interested in becoming involved with any of the opportunities listed below, please complete a Volunteer Application, or visit our website for more information, www.charlotterestore.org.
Apply today at: https://habitatcltvolunteers.force.com/apex/VolunteerRestoreRegistration.
- Cashier Extraordinaire Volunteer
- Sales Floor Volunteer
- Donations Dock Volunteer
- Cabinetry Specialist Volunteer
- Knowledge of and commitment to the philosophy of Habitat for Humanity
- Ability to communicate and work closely with ReStore staff, volunteers, Habitat homeowners, and customers
- Quick learner; comfort in asking questions
- Self-sufficient and cooperative attitude
- A knack for customer service and answering customer questions
- Ability to convey accurate information to ReStore customers
- Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time, to move and handle boxes weighing 5-10 of merchandise throughout the store
- After a 3-4 week "audition" period, a long-term commitment is needed
The Charlotte ReStore is a fundraising division of Habitat for Humanity of Charlotte. The ReStore exists to support Habitat Charlotte’s mission of providing decent, affordable housing to hardworking, low-income families. Profits generated from ReStore sales help to build new houses and provide urgent, critical repairs to older, owner-occupied houses in our community.
We'll work with your schedule.
8104 University City BlvdCharlotte, NC 28213
- Basic Computer Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- One 3-4 hours shift a week for 6 months.