Special Olympics NC - Volunteer Chair - Edgecombe
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Special Olympics North Carolina is looking for a Volunteer Chair in the Edgecombe County area. The Volunteer Chair is an individual that will invite others in their community to participate in the inspiring experience of volunteering with Special Olympics. The Volunteer Chair will promote volunteerism and effectively communicate with current and potential volunteers.
- Identify volunteer needs, create recruitment messages and implement recruitment tactics.
- Screen and train new members of the volunteer committee.
- Assign and schedule volunteers for various positions during area competitions and local events.
- Ensure proper files and forms exist on all local volunteers.
- Communicate ongoing volunteer oppportunities to existing volunteer base through online recruitment tools.
- Develop a strong network of resouces through recognition and appreciation tactics.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various LocationsWinterville, NC 28590
- Event Management
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a week