Special Olympics NC - Outreach Chair - Beaufort/Hyde Counties
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Special Olympics North Carolina is looking for a responsible individual to serve as an Outreach Chair in the Beaufort & Hyde Counties area. The Outreach chair will develop plans and activities to reach eligible persons who have not yet had the opportunity to participate in Special Olympics.
- Recruit, screen and train members of the outreach Committee and all associated volunteers
- Ensure that an annual outreach plan in developed and implemented
- Ensure the recommended duties of the Outreach Committee are delegated to its members
- Evalute outreach plans, goals, and objectives annually
- Submit a final report to the local coordinator to assist with the completion of the local accreditation document
About Special Olympics North Carolina
2200 Gateway Centre Boulevard, Suite 201, Morrisville, NC 27650, US
The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year-round athletic training and sports competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy, and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families and other Special Olympics athletes and the community.
Volunteer-driven, non-profit organization
We'll work with your schedule.
310 W Main StWashington, NC 27889
- People Skills
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-7 hours a month (year round position)
- 1 monthly meeting