- Work with a collaborative team to register diverse communities to vote.
- Manage a team of field volunteers.
- Work closely with staff to develop winning strategies to meet benchmark goals.
- Participate in trainings related to civic engagement and voter registration techniques, as well as electoral organizing.
- Focus on combating Arizona's hostile, anti-immigrant enviornment.
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Public Advocacy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- 10-30 Hours per week
- Flexible Schedules and Training Provided