Do you like listening or play music with friends? Would you like to make a new friend? We are looking for volunteers that will play music for our patients and be their friends. Music and volunteering have great benefits. These benefits include lowering stress, reduces depression, and can also help you sleep better. Training is provided. If you have any questions, or if your interested in being a volunteer, please call Kathy Morrison at 636-528-2816 or email me at Kathy.Morrison@gentiva.com.
- Music Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- friendly and outgoing
- Administrative Volunteer
- Volunteers- are a gift to the...
- The best way to find yourself is...
- knitters and sewers
- A great way to help others in...
- Do you like listening to music...
- Helping people. change lives.
- A hospice volunteer is similar...
- Vet to Vet companionship
- Just need a friend
- Do you have a registered therapy...
- Book Buddies