Special Olympics NC - Outreach Chair - Pitt County
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Special Olympics North Carolina is looking for a responsible individual to serva as Outreach Chair in the Pitt County area. The Outreach chair will develop plans and activities to reach eligible persons who have not yet had the opportunity to participate in Special Olympics.
Time Commitment & Requirements:
- Attend a monthly local committee meeting and at least 5 hours per week, year-round.
- It is preferred that you have some background working with people with intellectual disabilities and are familiar with pre-existing services in your county aiding them.
- Recruit, screen and train members of the outreach Committee and all associated volunteers
- Ensure that an annual outreach plan in developed and implemented
- Communicate regularly with committee members
- Follow the state and area financial reporting system
- Ensure the recommended duties of the Outreach Committee are delegated to its members
- Evalute outreach plans, goals, and objectives annually
- Submit a final report to the local coordinator to assist with the completion of the local accreditation document
We'll work with your schedule.
2000 Cedar LaneGreenville, NC 27835
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 5 hours (see above)