Become a teacher's assistant in our preschool classroom! Volunteers come at least one time per week for 3 hours to read books, assist with learning stations, play games, and help with other classroom tasks. Not only do volunteers gain experience and relationships working with the children, but the children benefit from additional one-on-one support and role models in the classroom. Come for a day and you won't want to leave.
Our classrooms are comprised of both typically developing children and children with developmental delays and other special needs. Our classrooms are also mixed with tuition-paying students and ECEAP students. There is no difference between children in the classroom, everyone is treated equaly.
- Child Development
- Special Needs
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours once a week
- Support Snoqualmie Valley...
- Melt your heart in our preschool...
- Be a part of the largest party...
- Bond with summer campers in...
- Do something different this 4th...
- Cheer on the racers, and keep...
- Handy with a hammer? Share your...
- Join the parade!
- Can you paint faces?
- Trains, Tradition, and Bounce...
- Good Deeds Day at Encompass
- Face Painting for Healthy Kids!