Special Olympics NC - Health Chair - Brunswick County
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Special Olympics North Carolina is seeking a responsible individual to serve as Health Chair in the Brunswick County Area. The Health Chair will help connect athletes to community health and wellness resources, increase athlete numbers, and eliminate many common barriers to health in your community.
- Attend meetings and report on health-related program updates
- Assist in planning health focused events
- Recruit health and wellness volunteers for events, programs and committees
- Assist in tracking and recording health data
- We would like you to serve a one-year term with an opportunity to renew
- It is preferred that you have some background experience in health and wellness
. Please respond with your contact information and qualifications. This is a very important position and we appreciate all who are interested in taking on this role.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various LocationsBolivia, NC 28422
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Group Facilitation
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-7 hours a month including 1 monthly meeting
- 1 fall event will require more hours