The YW Store is a small donation based "store" in the YWCA. YWCA Program Participants receive "Y Bucks" for attending groups and activities. They can "spend" the Y Bucks on items in the YW Store.
Looking for volunteers willing to work morning,afternoon, and evening hours.
The YW Store Attendant will be responsible for providing positive customer service to the YWCA Program Participants that "shop" at the YW Store. Specific duties include:
- Pricing and stocking donated items
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the YW Store
- Answering questions about the items that are stocked in the store
- Documenting all sales in the sale log
- Opening and closing the store on time
- Processing item returns by finding the original sale in the sale log and confirming amount to be returned.
- Maintaining the integrity of the YW Store by following the YW Store Rules:
- No discounts
- No Layaway or holding items
- Price changes can only be done when the store is closed
- People Skills
- Critical Thinking
- General Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week
- Volunteer Application will also be required .