o you love social media? Do you enjoy making a difference in your community?
We are seeking Social Media Marketing & PR Assistants. This role is open to high school students, college students, or freelancers. This is a volunteer position, perfect for someone looking to gain business experience. We would prefer if you have some social media and writing skills.
- Assist with creating content for social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, & YouTube)
- Monitor social media accounts and create strategies that drive growth.
- Assist with creating weekly emails that capture the organization's story and current promotions
- Create press releases for newsworthy stories and send them to the relevant media outlets, help develop relationships with media contacts.
- Work with the marketing team to help reach the organization's goals (graphic designers, videographers, and website designers)
Join a team of passionate community leaders, striving to make a difference! Visit www.bgcme.org or learn more about our organization and to apply online. To be considered for this position you will have to fill out an online application, and send your resume, cover letter, and references.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment