Do you enjoy helping Veterans and making new connections within your community? Then consider becoming a Hospital Luncheon Coordinator! The VA Hospital Luncheon Coordinator is a regular volunteer who is responsible for organizing luncheons and dinners to support veterans at the assigned VA Medical Center, domiciliaries, outpatient clinics and vet centers. This is accomplished by:
- Planning regular events for patients (e.g. luncheons, pizza parties, Bingo, movie nights) to help boost morale.
- Reaching out to community donors to sponsor luncheons and dinners.
- Assembling a team of volunteers to support each event utilizing current Soldiers' Angels volunteers.
Please join us in helping support Veterans local to your community!
- Veteran Care
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week with a flexible schedule