Help Serve our Veterans: Coffee and Doughnut Event Coordinator/Volunteers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereRaymond G. Murphy VA Medical Center1501 San Pedro Dr SEAlbuquerque, NM 87108
The Doughnut and Coffee Event Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination of the doughnut and coffee program at the assigned VA Medical Center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the volunteer resources of Soldiers’ Angels for each event
- Coordinate with the VA Medical Center to ensure any VA supplies are in stock and available for the event.
- Order and pick up doughnuts and any other needed items for the specific event.
- Coordinate with the sponsor company on volunteers, timing, and other logistics.
- Capture images and submit to Online Communications Manager.
- Submit VA donation record and volunteer hours report to VA Medical Center to document funds spent and hours served.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per scheduled event