If you are 55+, you are welcome to be a part of a nationwide program to help educate seniors in basic computer and IPad application through the RSVP Volunteer Program.
Teach Tai Chi and other activities to help seniors lead a more active life.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Adult Education
- Elder care
- Reading / Writing
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Two to 4 hours each week
- Empathy towards people-in-need
- Help Seniors Save on Property Tax
- Give Adults a Second Chance to...
- So No Senior Goes to Bed Hungry
- Donate your Compassion to...
- Deliver Meals to Homebound Seniors
- Help Adults and Children Read
- Volunteering and Thrift Shopping...
- Office Skills Needed to Help the...
- American Red Cross Hawaii Needs...
- Volunteers Needed at Satellite...
- Kiosk Assistant - Kapalama Hale
- Wanted: 55 + ILOCANO TO VOLUNTEER
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Veterans and Their Families:...
- Help Seniors, Be a Kiosk Assistant
- Help RSVP End Senior Hunger
- Isolated Seniors Need Delivery...
- Need Gentle, Easy Going, and 55+...
- Once a Week Meal Delivery! A...
- Waikiki, the Heart of Oahu,...