Casa Esperanza provides a home away from home supporting families facing cancer or other serious medical conditions. These families travel from all over New Mexico to temporarily reside in Albuquerque while a loved one is undergoing medical treatment.
During their stay Casa Esperanza offers a variety of amenities to our residents including shuttle services, counseling and free meals. Casa Esperanza is a non-profit organization, so we depend greatly on connections within the community to provide these amenities and offer the best home away from home to our families during their difficult times.
Casa Esperanza has ongoing opportunities for compassionate, caring individuals that want to help New Mexico families and make a difference in our community. We are currently looking for volunteer groups to host dinners for our residents.Our goal is to offer our residents a free dinner meal each night of the week. We have full kitchen facilities for use and a full size dining room for up to 60 residents. If your organization would like to participate, either as a one-time event or perhaps a monthly frequency, please contact Casa Esperanza and we are happy to coordinate a time for you to come in.
We look forward to hearing back from you and working with you to assist our residents and the community. Just call 246-2700 and one of our staff members will schedule your group as a dinner host!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As a one time event or a scheduled frequency.
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Facilities Committee Member
- Community Outreach and Events
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Program Services Committee Member
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Hospitality Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...