Anaheim Petco - Help Care For Kitties
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
146 people are interested
We need volunteers to care for our kitties on display at Petco in Anaheim. This is a long-term position so please be able to commit to at least 6 months in order to apply.
- Approximately 1 hour a day - either AM [9:00am-12:00pm] or PM [4:00pm-8:00pm]
- Commit to only 1 day a week (or more if available).
- Training and supplies are provided.
- Small groups of friends (up to 3) are welcome to sign up for the same shift.
- wiping down condos
- replace bedding
- scooping litter boxes
- providing fresh food and water
- sweeping up the area
- giving the kitties love and attention
NOTE: The AM shift can go in anytime between 9:00am and 12:00pm. The PM shift can go anytime between 4:00pm and 8:00pm.
IMPORTANT:This position is responsible for the care of LIVE ANIMALS and requires commitment and communication. It is imperative that the person in this position be reliable.
We'll work with your schedule.
430 N. EuclidAnaheim, CA 92801
- Animal Care / Handling
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Usually less than 1 hour, one day a week.
- Be responsible, committed, able to work independently, communicate, & love kitties.