We are a nonprofit production company looking for an experienced Sound Recordist for 4-5 days of shooting in July around Dorchester, Mattapan, and Lexington MA for highly produced film on Boston urban education, to promote racial understanding.
Shoots will be catered and travel costs will be reimbursed. Upon completion, the film will be published for local and national public broadcast.
- Sound Production
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-5 days in July 2017, possibly August
- experience with boom mics and lav mics, monitoring levels, communicating efficiently on film set
- 2D/3D Animator
- Audio Engineer and Soundtrack...
- Associate Producer
- Assistant Editor
- Volunteer Board Member
- Auction/Event Coordinator
- Digital Film Colorist
- Rights & Clearances
- Web Developer for Health Media...
- Sound Designer/Composer
- Public Health Researcher
- Rights and Clearances Legal Intern
- Video Editor - Internship
- Office Production Coordinator
- SOUND RECORDIST for Summer...
- Footage Researcher/Emerging...
- Project Administrator/Coordinator
- Production Assistant