Career Workshop Needs Professional Teachers
Young Mothers, Inc.
Young Mothers Inc. is in need of professional volunteers who can teach workshop classes to men and women in need of a fresh start. If you are a professional and are able to donate your time to teach a 1 day workshop of individuals who need that extra push, want to change jobs or just interested in knowing how to build their resume effectively; we want you to volunteer today. Interested Professional Teacher Requirements: 1. Have your own business or are currently working 2. Been in the workforce for over 2 years 3 Able to speak and write effectively 4. Eager to help others Here is a glimpse of what the workshops will consist of. If you are interested volunteer today. We would love to have you. Bring Your Resume/CV! No matter what industry you are in, be prepared to compete in the job market.
Join us for our free 1 -hour Career Enhancement Workshop.This workshop is designed to help you: prepare for a career change, prepare to get back into the workforce and learn about your occupational interests. Ages 16 & up. Refreshments will be provided. Seating is limited! No selling. Just information to help you get back in the game. Register now!
By attending this FREE workshop you will get: Resume and Cover Letter Review plus:
1) No long drawn out speeches and NO Selling of any products, Just learning about your career development
2) Brief Information from Expert Professionals who will share their story with you about their career journey
3) How to build a lifetime Career Road map.
4) Personal and Professional Branding
5) How unemployment can affect your ability to get a job
6) Salary and Occupational Information so you know how to compete with others
7) Handouts and access to the Workshop handouts online resources
8) Learn how to turn your talents into an entrepreneur opportunity
Seating is limited.
About Young Mothers, Inc.
P.O Box 30019 SE, Washington, DC 20030, US
Educating, mentoring, nurturing and supporting young mothers to become self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
We are a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of women across the National Capital Region surviving a number of serious issues and concerns from housing and food insecurities to mental health concerns.