Purpose: Support Volunteer Engagement by making volunteer reference checks, conducting volunteer background checks, and providing admin support.
Key Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- · Calling volunteer references
- · Conducting background checks
- · Assistance with creating and writing position descriptions
- · Conduct initial volunteer interviews
- · Overall admin support to Volunteer Manager
Education or Experience Preferred: Customer service and/or administrative experience preferred.
Knowledge or Skills Preferred:
- Knowledge of programs provided by Homage Senior Services
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Qualifications: Non-smoking environment. Must successfully complete a criminal background check and personal references.
Ergonomic Requirements: Able to see, hear and speak adequately to perform the functions of this position.
Length of Appointment: Up to 12 months. Eligible to be renewed by the Volunteer Manager on an annual basis pending positive reviews and updated background checks as needed.
Support Provided: Orientations, trainings, volunteer manual, on-going supervision, weekly check-ins.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week, flexible.