Administrative and/or clerical support positions needed to enhance Homage Senior Services’ ability to provide services by assisting staff with special projects as needed.
Specific responsibilities will vary based on the project but will typically involve:
· Collating and copying documents
· Data entry
· Mailings (sorting, stuffing, stamping)
· Using task-specific equipment, such as folding machines, postage meters, etc.
Qualifications: Non-smoking environment. Must successfully complete a criminal background check. Able to see, hear and speak adequately to perform the functions of this position.
Ergonomic Requirements: The functions of this position may be physically demanding, including lifting, assembling and moving items.
Support Provided: Training for this position is provided as needed. Program staff is available on an ongoing basis to answer questions and provide other assistance as needed.
Reports To: Program Directors
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- The time commitment will vary depending on project
- Must complete a background check and be able to see, hear and speak adequately to perform function.
- Minor Home Repair Health and...
- Become a Grocery Shopping Angel
- Help a Senior Understand Health...
- Speak Korean,Vietnamese, or...
- Help Those Living with Chronic...
- Support a Great Mission &...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Volunteer Repairperson
- Help a Senior Stay Home - Become...
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- More than a Friend: Become a...