Put your public speaking skills to work by recruiting volunteers to help your community!
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Assist the Volunteer Services team to recruit new volunteers to the organization.
* Works with departments to recruit current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions
* Equips volunteers with tools they need to make a pitch for volunteering when they are out in the community talking about the Red Cross
* Participate in community outreach & recruitment events
OPEN TIME DAYS
5-10 hours per month
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* On-the-job training from supervisor
* Volunteer Connection Orientation
We'll work with your schedule.
2707 State StreetSanta Barbara, CA 93105
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year, renewable