Join our Disaster Action Team and provide disaster relief to neighbors in need
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
To serve on a Disaster Action Team to provide immediate support and assistance to individuals and families who have been impacted by a home fire or other local disaster. In a person's time of need, Red Cross can provide financial assistance to help a family have a place to stay and food to eat after a home fire disaster.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Choose your availability on an availability and rotation schedule with other volunteers
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* On the job Disaster Services Training - Casework & Recovery, Psychological First Aid, and others
* Able to respond reliably when on call
* Must have a valid driver's license and/or a timely, reliable way to get to the scene.
We'll work with your schedule.
230 NW 3rd AvenueVisalia, CA 93291
- Disaster Response
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once trained may remain active as long as desired
- One year, renewable