Counseling Office Program Assistant 2-5 pm M-F
WhenMon Sep 18, 2017 02:00 PM - Mon Jan 01, 2018 05:00 PM
Where2601 E. Chapman Ave Ste 114Fullerton, CA 92831
FACES needs concientious, detail oriented volunteers who will answer phones, enter data, assist in the development of statistical information for the agency.
The agency has 50 volunteers who work with 1700 families each year. By helping us with the evaluation of our programs, we can send more accurate information to funders.
Clerical organizational skills needed. Word, excel and powerpoint
You will contact present and former clients and administer a questionnaire. The results of our surveys will place FACES in a position to have researched based programs that have been evaluated and show positive outcomes!
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 1-5 pm Monday Wed Fri, or Tue Thurs
- Counseling Office Program...
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Spanish Speaking Intern/Trainee
- Fundraising Friends with Big...
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Advisory Committee
- Development Associate
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- IT Help
- Grant Writer Intern
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Men and Women with Generous...
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- Give back to your...
- Program Assistant
- Office bookkeeping_Clerical...
- Board member with Enthusiasm for...
- SMILING FACES monitors for...
- Smiling FACES_Clerical suppport
- Counseling Program Assistant