Counseling Office Program Assistant
WhenWed Nov 16, 2016 08:30 AM - Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:30 PM
Where1015 E. Chapman Ave Ste ASte AFullerton, CA 92831
FACES needs concientious, detail oriented volunteers who will answer phones, enter data, assist in the development of statistical information for the agency. May lead to a paid position.
The agency has 50 volunteers who work with 1700 families each year. By helping us with the evaluation of our programs, we can send more accurate information to funders.
Clerical organizational skills needed. Word, excel and powerpoint
You will contact present and former clients and administer a questionnaire. The results of our surveys will place FACES in a position to have researched based programs that have been evaluated and show positive outcomes!
- Data Entry
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per week, 4 hour time commitments. AM/PM
- Counseling Office Program...
- Smiling FACES Newsletter Editor
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Development Associate
- Spanish-speaking Intern/Trainee...
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- Smiling FACES Marketing with a...
- STOP FAMILY VIOLENCE -Help F.A.C...
- Grant Writer Intern
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Give back to your...
- SMILING FACES Trainees &...
- Counseling Program Assistant
- SMILING FACES-Program Assistant-...