The Social Media Specialist is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Sea Save Foundation's social media presence on all platforms. The ideal leaders will ensure that our platforms are aligned with the branding and vision of the organization. The goal is to gradually achieve superior engagement with all viewers/audience on the platforms.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Director and Program Directors to complete 2017 strategy for targeted posts for 2017 campaigns that are honed and developed for the nuance of each through different social media platforms. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog, Causes, SnapChat)
- Voraciously study the strengths, and nuances of each platform via competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communication plans that leverage each individual social media space
- Build strategies, using internal team, available tools and advocates to increase the amount of "Likes" on our page(s)and increase overall presence and visibility online
- Create preplanned content for multiple social media platforms and work in real time uploading content for active events. Work with different Sea Save team members to ensure posts are correct and timely.
- Work closely with PR and Director of Communication to coordinate efforts and Research and implement best strategies/practices towards communicating information and fundraising
- Oversee the production of one newsletter each month
- Foster and nurture communication and dialog between readers and foundation representatives on all platforms.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Superior writing capabilities
- Keen eye for grammar and punctuation mark errors
- Experience in marketing
- Must have deep knowledge of various social media platforms
- Efficient in analytics of social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb time management ability
- Efficient in executing task
- Team oriented
Email your resume, cover letter and two letters of recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.orgREMOTE
OkHOW TO APPLY
Please include a resume and telephone number with all inquiries and responses. Please send e-mail cover letter to Hr@seasave.org
Ideal candidates may be offered stipend or Junior Board position.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Part Time
- Ideal candidates may be offered stipend or Junior Board position.
- EDITING MANAGER
- Ocean Wordpress Website Overhaul...
- 4. Grant Guru Needed - Help...
- CPA/Accountant/Tax Preparer...
- # Video Editor - Ocean...
- 9. Writer - Help Us Write About...
- 10. Outstanding Ocean SEO/SEM...
- DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT...
- 7. Got Internet? Help Save The...
- 6. FINtastic Primo Public...
- 1. Malibu Office Assistant to...
- 1. Executive Assistant to Director
- Snapchat strategist and content...
- Program Manger