The Project Manager is responsible for the ongoing management and oversight of all Sea Save projects, campaigns, and overall team. The ideal leader will be detailed oriented, a great communicator, result driven, and knows how to bridge our operations and strategic goals. This position is best suited for someone who is self-motivated, who can work independently, is great at managing people, realizing priorities and organizing appropriately.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Creation and management of the yearly Program Master Plan.
* Assessment of all projects (in conjunction with Director) pre and post project timeline to determine their viability and effectiveness.
* Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Track project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
* Management and support of the Sea Save team.
* Promotion of Sea Save Foundation’s mission and voice within the organization and externally.
* Review and approval of all Blogs and external material (in conjunction with Director).
* Min: 1 years experience in Program Management.
* Knowledge of Salesforce, MS Word, Excel and Google docs required.
* Good writing and communication skills required.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Works well in a team.
* Some experience within the Environmental or Conservation movement a plus.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Part Time
- Ideal candidates may be offered stipend or Junior Board position.
- EDITING MANAGER
- Ocean Wordpress Website Overhaul...
- 4. Grant Guru Needed - Help...
- CPA/Accountant/Tax Preparer...
- # Video Editor - Ocean...
- 9. Writer - Help Us Write About...
- 10. Outstanding Ocean SEO/SEM...
- DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT...
- 7. Got Internet? Help Save The...
- 6. FINtastic Primo Public...
- 1. Malibu Office Assistant to...
- 1. Executive Assistant to Director
- Snapchat strategist and content...
- Program Manger