Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
* Work with HHP staff to determine content for weekly online newsletter and create calendar for newsletter workflow.
* Collect and edit articles/items for the newsletter; and write articles as needed.
* Design newsletter layout.
* Follow HHP policies
* Meet newsletter blast deadlines.
* Be at least 18 years old - there is no maximum age!
* Excellent command of English writing, spelling and punctuation
* Ability to work independently and to follow through on assignments
* Ability to motivate and work with others or the desire to improve yourself in these areas
* Knowledge of the e-Patient movement and "Connected Health".
In addition to the pride in yourself and heart-warming sense of knowing you have created a stellar newsletter, you will receive:
* appreciation and acknowledgment of the talent, hours and energy that you volunteer;
* tangible product to add to your portfolio;
* a chance to learn new skills . . . or use current ones;
* letters of reference, upon request; and,
* all the support you need from the HHP staff.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Newsletter Writer/Editor
- VP, Director, Manager, Planner -...
- Graphic Designer
- Content Marketing Director
- Marketing Administrator
- VP/Director Public Relations
- Project Management Office Manager
- PR Coordinator
- Donor Communications and Email...
- HHP Major Gifts Officer
- Evidenced-Based Medicine Expert
- Social Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Automation/CRM...
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Marketing Project Manager
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Director of Business Development
- Blog Writer
- CFO Chief Financial Officer
- Director Social Media