Work projects planned for volunteers:
Volunteers will be brush cutting or collecting prairie grasses and forbe seed.
Big blue stem, little blue stem, Indian grass, side oats gama, nodding onion, and anything else that will be ready to harvest. These seeds will be planted in the spring of 2017 in areas that brush has been cleared.
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Trail/Preserve Sentinel
- Adopt a Preserve
- Volunteer Interpreter Aids
- Clerical Assistant
- sign shop volunteer
- Make a Difference in the Prairie...
- Camp Ground Host
- Restoration Management - One...
- Chainsaw Volunteer
- Teaching Fishing
- Lake Renwick Heron Rookery...
- Seed Collecting Days
- Isle a la Cache Museum Volunteer
- National Public Lands Day