We need several volunteers:
1. workshop volunteers for adults & youth
2. Registration volunteers and Special Guests
3. Set up & breakdown of conference
4. Lobby greeters and Traffic Control
5. AV set up & monitoring
6. Vendor & sponsor volunteers to load & unload
7. Luncheon volunteers
Don’t miss the multi-generational 15th Annual Neighborhoods Conference. This event, designed for all ages, will feature youth and adults coming together to build community and make our neighborhoods stronger, safer, and more livable. Register to attend workshops and the awards luncheon, and to network with community leaders and vendors.
- Business Development
- General Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Duration of Event
- Musical Volunteer
- Center Greeter/Receptionist
- Yoga/fitness leader
- Tech/Gadget Volunteer (Bilingual...
- Arts & Crafts Volunteer
- Arts and Crafts Volunteer...
- Bi-lingual Volunteer/Translator...
- Office Clerical...
- Coupon Club Leader
- Certified Zumba Volunteer Leader
- Wimauma Senior Center Garden...
- Fitness Leader Volunteer...
- Food Preparation Volunteer
- Hillsborough County Neighborhood...
- Special Project (Data Entry)...
- Conversational Spanish...
- Conversation Companions