Abode Hospice of Colorado is in need of caring, compassionate people to provide friendly visits to patient's, and their families, living with a terminal illness. Volunteers offer companionship and support to patients by reading a book, playing cards, writing letters, going for walks, running errands, or assisting with other projects as requested by the patient and team.
Abode Hospice of Colorado Volunteers are the Heart of the Patient Care Team, offering companionship and support when it is needed the most.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours every other week, flexible schedule
- TB Test, Drug Screen
- "Be Someone's Last Best Friend.....
- Provide the Gift of Compassion...
- Manicurists Needed for Hospice...
- Louisville Area Volunteers...
- Denver Area Volunteers needed...
- Bless the Lives of Others...
- Clerical Assistance Needed
- Boulder Area Volunteers needed...
- Hospice Administrative Support
- Bless the lives of others...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Make someone's day, become a...