Abode Hospice of Colorado is looking for human/pet volunteer teams to provide casual "meet and greet" activities to our patients in a variety of settings including private homes, group homes, assisted living communities and skilled nursing communities.
Whether your pet can perform a few tricks for smiles and laughs or offer a gentle nuzzle to a patient nearing the end stages of life, Abode Hospice of Colorado invites you to join our Compassionate Critter's Program! Opportunities are available in the Boulder Area.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule, minimum 2 hrs every other week
- TB Test, Drug Screen, pet certification through Pet Partners or Alliance of Therapy Dogs
- "Be Someone's Last Best Friend.....
- Provide the Gift of Compassion...
- Manicurists Needed for Hospice...
- Louisville Area Volunteers...
- Denver Area Volunteers needed...
- Bless the Lives of Others...
- Clerical Assistance Needed
- Boulder Area Volunteers needed...
- Hospice Administrative Support
- Bless the lives of others...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Make someone's day, become a...