Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. a 501c(3) nationwide nonprofit is currently seeking a volunteer Social Media Communications Specialist. This is a remote position focused on cultivating an engaging social media presence that brand loyalty and drives donations to Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. The Social Media Communications Specialist creates and executes Vested Interest in K9s, Inc.’s brand-specific social media strategy. The right candidate will be an integral part of our organization’s digital presence, supporting our continued philanthropic growth.
Duties and Expectations:
* Cultivates and executes a focused branding strategy which includes specific goals and metrics
* Responsible for developing engaging business content and creative assets in support of social media marketing campaigns, as well as creating and managing the digital communications calendar
* Coordinates and schedules social media posts and stories
* Monitors fan engagement with each post, and responds to comments as needed
* Analyzes the performance of social media posts to ensure content is properly engaging fans
* Works closely with organizational leaders to understand the goals of Vested Interest in K9s, Inc., and ensures the social media strategy aligns with those goals
* Adheres to company policy for social media guidelines
* Able to demonstrate previous success in social media marketing
* Recognizes and is able to articulate the specific ways social advertising and marketing campaigns work to drive user engagement, increase brand affinity and create business opportunities * Stays abreast of current trends and changes in the social space * Strong collaboration skills, with ability to partner across functions * Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies written style to meet needs * Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, with attention to detail * Able to manage frequent change, delays, or unexpected events * Exhibits independent, effective problem solving techniques and abilities
Apply via www.vik9s.org, under How To Help - Volunteer
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Vested Interest in K9s, Inc.
PO BOX 9, EAST TAUNTON, MA 02718, US
Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. is a 501c(3) non-profit whose mission is to provide bullet and stab protective vests and other assistance to dogs of Law Enforcement and related agencies throughout the country.
Since our inception in 2009, we have proudly donated almost 300 bullet and stab protective vests to law enforcement K9s nationwide at a value of $5.7 million dollar
We achieved this goal through private and corporate sponsorships, grants and fund raising events.
Emergency & Safety
Justice & Legal
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
December 22, 2020
Orientation or Training
Potential volunteers must complete online volunteer application prior to consideration and undergo background check