Volunteer Donation Coordinator
Title: Donation Coordinator
Reports to: Volunteer Coordinator
The Donation Coordinator is responsible for reporting on and managing all current, incoming and outgoing donations.
- Manage and record incoming donations
- Inform housing staff about donation inventory
- Alert administrative staff when certain donations are needed
- Sort and organize donations
Qualification and Skills:
- Personable with well-developed communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Takes initiative when he or she sees something needs to be completed
- Works well independently
- Takes responsibility for his or her own work
- Can lift medium sized boxes (up to 20 lbs)
Requirements and Commitment
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check
- Two references - Academic or Extra-Curricular
- Must be 18 years or older
- Orientation and training
- 6 month commitment
- Once a week for 2-3 hours or twice a week for 1-2 hours each day
- Inventory Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1/week for 2-3 hours or 2/week for 1-2 hours
- At least a 6 month commitment
- Light Cleaning at Family...
- Academic Tutor
- Communications and Development...
- Driver for clients
- Choir to sing at a Holiday Party...
- Communications/Social Media Intern
- Welcome new families with a...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Create a Birthday Party for a...
- Plumbing Volunteer
- Team Building for non-profits,...
- Media Production Specialist
- Seasonal Holiday Character
- Movers and Shakers
- Face Painter
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Events Manager