Many parents of premature babies want to give back to their local NICU to thank them for the support that they received while in the hospital. One way to do that is representing The Gift of Life in their city and state. This helps raise awareness of The Gift of Life’s mission, the services we offer and helps to support those parents that are in need of a little love during this difficult journey in the NICU.
Job Description for our NICU Preemie Parent Ambassadors:
- Develop a relationship with their local NICU introducing The Gift of Life and the services that we provide
- Connecting with other organizations and groups that will assist The Gift of Life with knitting and care packages
- Delivering packages to their local NICU throughout the year with special deliveries in November for National Prematurity Month and Christmas Season
- Help to raise funds in their local community for The Gift of Life that will benefit that particular community locally
- Be a preemie mentor if needed in the community that they live in
- People Skills
- Customer Acquisition
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Grant Writer for 501c3 for...
- Urgent Need for...
- NICU Community Ambassador...
- Preemie Mentors
- Administrative Assistants Needed
- Marketing Tech Volunteer
- Case Manager Volunteer ( 5...
- The Gift of Life Bear Back up!!...
- NICU Preemie Parent Ambassador
- Applications for Board Members
- Screen Writer for Film
- Assistant Manager to Founder of...
- In Search of a Monthly ...
- Graphic Designers Needed for...
- In Search of Business Plan Writer
- Marketing Need
- In Search of Attorney
- Counselors for Parents of...