NICU Preemie Parent Ambassador
5 people are interested
Many parents of premature babies want to give back to their local NICU to thank them for the support that they received while in the hospital. One way to do that is representing The Gift of Life in their city and state. This helps raise awareness of The Gift of Life’s mission, the services we offer and helps to support those parents that are in need of a little love during this difficult journey in the NICU.
Job Description for our NICU Preemie Parent Ambassadors:
- Develop a relationship with their local NICU introducing The Gift of Life and the services that we provide
- Connecting with other organizations and groups that will assist The Gift of Life with knitting and care packages
- Delivering packages to their local NICU throughout the year with special deliveries in November for National Prematurity Month and Christmas Season
- Help to raise funds in their local community for The Gift of Life that will benefit that particular community locally
- Be a preemie mentor if needed in the community that they live in
We've received your application and appreciate your interest in volunteering with us. Please fill out the application https://jobapps.hrdirectapps.com/applicantform/25147/0 and attach your resume to the online application. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 407-905-5454 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for volunteering with The Gift of Life and making a difference.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Customer Acquisition
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach