Virtual Reality Jurrassic World: BLUE & Dinosaurs unearthed
49 people are interested
We need volunteers to assist with these two great exhibits!
They're big. They're bad. They're HERE. Picture a place where the dinosaurs stand taller than you ever expected and their voices thunder through your bones. Look up-way up!-Dinosaurs Unearthed features life-size, life-like animatronic dinosaurs, full-scale skeletons and fossils from around the world.
- Experience two stirring tales of large-scale excavation sites on opposite sides of the globe-from the deserts of Mongolia to a quarry in Utah-and uncover secrets about life on Earth, millions of years ago.
- Activate animatronic dinosaurs like Triceratops and Stegosaurus and see them come alive at the Make Me Move stations.
- Play like a paleontologist for the day: Unearth and identify fossil replicas at the Dig Table.
- Hear what scientists believe was the voice of a Parasaurolophus.
- Check out nearly two dozen fossils from the Jurassic and Cretaceous Periods, including an Oviraptor egg and coprolite-a.k.a. dinosaur dung!
- See the Omeisaurus skeleton. Oh me, oh my! It's 68 feet long!
PLUS-get up close and VERY personal with velociraptors, T-rexes and more at Jurassic World: Blue, the virtual reality experience, running weekends only concurrently with Dinosaurs Unearthed. In this 6-minute adventure, you'll track alongside Blue-the intelligent, loyal velociraptor from the megamovie series-as she battles the jungle's most threatening predators-while a volcano erupts in the background! The VR experience is recommended for ages 13 and up, and is included with paid Springs Preserve general admission or membership. Jurassic World: Blue is a Felix & Paul Studios film.
333 S Valley View BlvdLas Vegas, NV 89107
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Visual Arts
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Two to four assignments per month.