We work with people of all walks of life, including the homeless and at-risk population in the Grand Rapids area. We need support at our front-desk/reception desk.
1. Able to answer, operate, and manage a multiple line phone.
2. Able to organized, sort and distribute mail to our neighbors (we hold mail for up to 200 homeless/at-risk neighbors at one time).
3. Able to check in visitors into our database (only very basic computer knowledge is required).
4. Able to keep area clean and manageable.
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- at least 3 hrs/month
- Ability to assist during our open hours: 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm, M-F